ADMISSION INFO – Graduate School
Admission Criteria/ Application Requirements
AMA Graduate School Admission Criteria
2. At least 2 years of relevant work experience is preferred as is breadth in educational experience.
3. A statement of purpose judged to be good fit for university’s PhD. Program.
4. Demonstration of a high level of competence in written communication as evidence by a writing sample.
AMA Graduate School Application Requirements
1. Application Forms
2. A detailed reflective statement of purpose highlighting career goals, capabilities to be developed, and self-assessment highlighting both strengths and weaknesses
3. A detailed resume or curriculum vitae
4. Transcript of Records
5. At least three letters of recommendation from faculty with an earned doctoral degree relevant to the program applied for or others qualified to judge potential for success in research.