AMA University Online Education
AMA University Online Education (AMA OEd) is the first full online education program in the Philippines. It upholds the vision and mission of AMA as it responds to the cultural shift to a digitized age, opening its doors for anyone from the Philippines and abroad who are willing to learn and advance their knowledge. AMA OEd endeavors to stress the importance of educating the youth, as well as employed individuals seeking degrees, and the fostering of everyone’s potential as a productive portion of today’s competitive society.
The program is open to all interested applicants: those who want to take up refresher courses or second degree, college undergrads, working students, Filipinos from various regions in the Philippines, and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) who wish to pursue a college degree. The program also gives an opportunity for international students and people afflicted with disabilities to study in the comforts of their home.
The AMA Online Education program is a form of study where students are not under a continuous and immediate supervision of teachers in a lecture/classroom setting. It favors an independent self-learning style which takes place outside of a formal classroom.
Despite the physical separation between the learner and the teacher, students are not left on their own. Learners are expected to perform the usual learning activities done by students in traditional classes. Unlike face-to-face classes, course materials are usually the starting point for study and teaching/learning is mediated through the use of technology.
Online mentoring and tutorials and other forms of knowledge transfer via e-learning method are developed and adopted for faster delivery of lessons. These strategies enhance access to the online university degree programs.
Students are likewise provided with specially packaged instructional materials or self-learning modules which they could study on their own most of the time.
Keeping up with the rapid pace of the digital age, AMA University now cater to all aspiring learners who want to obtain a diploma for an accredited undergraduate degree through the use of technology such as the internet.
Online Education (AMA Oed)
To become the pioneer of quality full online education in the Philippines, catering to anyone who wishes to advance their careers and to obtain their diplomas, by continuously learning anytime and anywhere.
“AMA University Online aspires to provide an equally holistic, relevant, accurate, quality and globally-recognized IT-based education encompassing all levels and discipline to be delivered fully through an easily accessible online platform for any hopeful learner from anywhere in the Philippines and abroad, with the aim to unveil and foster the potential of future professionals and leaders responsive to the needs of science and the international community, thus realizing their worth as productive members of society.
- To provide quality undergraduate courses relevant to the students’ future careers as practitioners of their chosen degree for the further advancement of society.
- To develop free, accessible, engaging and challenging educational materials such as supplementary videos, course modules and examinations to aid the learners in their constant pursuit of knowledge.
- To establish an online community encouraging frequent and effective communication between the mentors, instructors, the students and the helpdesk.
- To provide relevant subjects and lessons and distribute them through a single online portal.
- To produce globally competitive graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
A member of AMA Education System!
AMA University now offers full online education, earn your degree online -anywhere you are in the world.
Maximina St., Villa Arca Subdivision Proj. 8, Quezon City
(02) 359-0262 | (02) 330-0378 | (02) 496-17363