Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
The Industrial Engineering program of AMA Computer University is a four-year program (equivalent to 12 trimesters)
Recognition The BSIE curriculum is based from the standards and minimum requirement of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
Intakes Three intakes per year
First Trimester: May to August
Second Trimester: September to December
Third Trimester: January to April
AMA’s BSIE program aims to produce globally competitive graduates who will be professionally competent, morally upright, and socially responsible contributors to national development.
Specifically, the program intends:
1. To enable students to apply knowledge of mathematics, physical and information sciences, and engineering sciences to the practice of industrial engineering.
2. To enable students to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
3. To enable students to design, build, improve, and install systems or processes, which are efficient, effective, as well as robustness to meet desired needs within identified constraints.
4. To enable students to work effectively in multi disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
5. To enable students to recognize, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
6. To enable students to engage in life-long learning and an understanding of the need to keep current of the developments in the specific field of specialization.
7. To enable students to develop the cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility, and social consciousness needed to become upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.
Student Outcomes (SO)
Productivity Consultant/ Specialist
Operations Research Analyst
For more information or to inquire, you may PRE-REGISTER ONLINE and our Admission Officer will contact you to provide more details and answer your questions.